- MD00/1074/0007/2: castings in carbon, carbon-manganese, aluminium and austenitic stainless steel (max. weight 19T)
- MD00/1074/0007/5: castings in gray and ductile iron (max. weight 22T)
- SMS.W.ll/2509/A.0: steel and iron in non-alloyed to high-alloyed grade
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Bureau of Shipping: Approved Casting Facilities for Carbon, Alloy and Stainless steels (32T) and Cast irons (36T) [Page 1 of 67]
- Multiple welding procedures on cast steel (low-alloyed, alloyed and stainless steel) according international standards (ISO 15614-1, ISO11970, ASTM A488, SEW110, ...) and/or Class specifications (DNV-OS-C401, Lloyd's Rules for the manufacture, testing and certification of materials, GL-rules).
- If necessary a new welding procedure can be welded according an international standard and/or Class specification (Lloyd's Registers, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL, ABS, ...).
- Allard-Europe meets international standard in terms of quality.